Monday, July 26, 2010

here and away

We had lots of lovely fun this weekend.

This included rock climbing fun
Inflatable slide fun
Petting zoo fun
Butterfly exhibit fun
Ice cream fun
Live band fun
Bike with training wheels fun
Lego fun
Stacking rings fun
Mill pond fun
(Interrupted by less scary movie watching fun)
Pizza eating fun
Snuggling fun
Cheerio fun

So when I asked lil' b what fun things he did over the weekend during Sunday night bedtime prayers, he said "I don't know, you tell me." For a little man, he can have a very large attitude.

Daddy-B is away for the day. So for a couple nights/mornings, I am playing the role of single parent. He also has the camera, which is why there aren't any pictures of any of the aforementioned fun.

I did finish my fingerless mitts and did some more spinning and work on the woodland sweater.

2 comments:

Monked & Fifed said...

so funny how a little's mind works.
Everything is fun!
a.

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

WOW that does sound like lots of fun! He probably had so much fun he just wanted you tell him all about it again :)