Tuesday, March 10, 2009

three years

My lil' b is not so little anymore!

He requested a Bowling/Shark party for his third birthday this past weekend. We had five 2-5 year-olds and five under 12 months. What to do for favors? Why, awesome bowling shirts for the older boys, and plush bowling pins for the babies.

Here's lil' b trying on his own shirt. He was super excited about these gifts and couldn't wait to hand them out as his guests arrived.


I've also been quilting, as my plan for Etsy now includes baby quilts. I made this one for a baby shower I went to a few weeks ago. The Daddy-to-be is a big Ohio State fan, so I went with scarlet and grey.I have another that I made for a cousin's baby shower, but the pictures are still in the camera.

I've been just terrible about blogging and also about making it to my knitting nights at Ewe-Nique. But I have been keeping my needles, sewing machine, and hooks very busy. So I hope to have more updates on a more regular basis as the countdown to Etsy launch begins.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You and me both! I've been a terrible blogger lately! I love the bowling shirts and pins for favors...very cool :)