Saturday, July 12, 2008

tote green

I got a little bored with round after round of p3, k3, so I took a break from sock-making to whip up this delightful little farmer's market tote.


It's based (loosely) off of this pattern. I modified it by using green Sugar & Cream yarn (one skein plus a smidge), and a 5.5 mm hook. Only five rounds on the base, eleven total rounds of mesh, two rounds of edge and handles. A bit more tweaking there, too.

This tote went home with my sister, but I love it, so I'll probably make more. Plus, I don't know what the heck else Sugar & Cream yarn is good for. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Dish rags!

I love the tote...may have to try one of those for myself! It looks very nice.

Hope things are going well for you!

Michelle said...

Are you on Ravelry? I can't remember. I tried to search for you over there and couldn't find...if you are look me up - Chili :)

Cinnamonamon said...

Sugar n cream is good for lots! summer sweaters for your tot, washcloths, baby blankets, washcloths, baby dresses/clothes, washcloths...

lol!

seriously though, love the bag! I need to make a market bag!